NZ Cyber Security Summit
Securing NZ businesses against the next generation of cyber attack.
The NZ Cyber Security Summit is back for 2018 to examine the changing cyber landscape and its impact on the modern organisation.
At the 2018 NZ Cyber Security Summit, we will be examining the changing cyber landscape and its impact on the modern organisation.
AS WE OPERATE WITHIN AN INCREASINGLY DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT, businesses, governments and societies are coming under a growing number of threats from cyber-attacks. Organisations are needing to bring cyber-security to the forefront of their digital strategy to ensure they are operating at their peak and to protect both customers and staff.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE:
- Thought leadership presentations from industry leaders and local experts examining the hottest trends and biggest opportunities
- Interactive roundtable discussions on cyber security nuances allow you to personalise your event experience
- Network and connect with tech industry leaders, policy makers and security professionals as we bring all facets of this industry together
- Heather Ward, Principal Advisor, National Cyber Policy Office
- Neville Burdan, Director for Cyber Security, Dimension Data Asia Pacific
- Jon Duffy, Assistant Commissioner, Office of the Privacy Commissioner
- Tony Krzyzewski, Global Cyber Alliance Ambassador
- Jeremy Jones, Head of Cyber Security,Theta