Why join the IoT Alliance?
- Help shape the IoT agenda.
- Help promote collaboration across industry and government to accelerate the uptake of IoT, LocationTech, Smart Cities and more.
- Enable your team to participate in the IoT Alliance Working Groups.
- Gain inclusive membership to the LocationTechNZ community.
- Participate in activities and strategic opportunities for economic growth.
- Connect with others in the ecosystem.
- Be part of the wider New Zealand TechAlliance.
Want to know more?
If you have any queries or would like to know more about joining our alliance, please contact us.
Any organisation with an interest in IoT based products, services or solutions is welcome to join IoT Alliance. The membership fee is annual and is based on your New Zealand revenues. If you are a member of one of the Associations in the Tech Alliance you may be eligible for a discount on your membership. Please contact us for more information.
|Level||Member Category||Criteria – NZ Revenues||Annual Fee|
|A||Major Corporate||> $75m||$25,000|
|B||Large Corporate||$50 – 75m||$10,500|
Large Govt Agencies
|$20 – 50m|
Ministries, Large departments
Small Govt Agencies
|$5 – 20m|
Micro-ministries, small agencies
|E||Medium SME||$1 – 5m||$995|
|G||Start-up||NZ-owned, < 3 years AND < $1m||$100|
|H||Individual*||E.g. for students and self-employed people||$250|
NB. Prices shown in the Membership Type field are in New Zealand dollars exclusive of GST, per annum.
* This category is restricted to people who are not employed by an organisation that could be a member of the IoT Alliance.